Thursday, August 11, 2005

Day 2, later

Not much later, either. I think it's about 10pm and my last post was 9pm or so. My husband came upstairs to talk to me about something he would like to buy - we never argue about money and, frankly, he doesn't ever ask for "big ticket" items. Tonight's conversation was about a big ticket item he would like to acquire whenever we can. It can be months from now - he just wanted to talk about it.

I just found the conversation overwhelming. It's like I couldn't deal with the questions or the whole subject or anything. Very unlike me. When he left the room I started to cry. Jeezus this sucks big time.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Larry Kollar said...

Hi Rena, we're here for you. Hang in there and keep yourself distracted (probably the hardest thing to do). My uncle quit a couple of years ago, far too late unfortunately. I'm glad he's hung on as long as he has, especially since it's one of those "any time" kind of things.

-- FARfetched, aka dirtroad aka Dirtbob

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second day has been the hardest for me so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home