Thursday, August 11, 2005

Day 2, later

Not much later, either. I think it's about 10pm and my last post was 9pm or so. My husband came upstairs to talk to me about something he would like to buy - we never argue about money and, frankly, he doesn't ever ask for "big ticket" items. Tonight's conversation was about a big ticket item he would like to acquire whenever we can. It can be months from now - he just wanted to talk about it.

I just found the conversation overwhelming. It's like I couldn't deal with the questions or the whole subject or anything. Very unlike me. When he left the room I started to cry. Jeezus this sucks big time.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger StormBob said...

Hey Rena-

Just wanted to drop by and say, "YOU GO, GIRL!" or something suitably encouraging and tacky. You CAN do this, and you WILL. You've made it through the worst two days. Five more, and you've made it through the Week of Hell.

--Stormy

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger FARfetched said...

Hi Rena, we're here for you. Hang in there and keep yourself distracted (probably the hardest thing to do). My uncle quit a couple of years ago, far too late unfortunately. I'm glad he's hung on as long as he has, especially since it's one of those "any time" kind of things.

-- FARfetched, aka dirtroad aka Dirtbob

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second day has been the hardest for me so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home